Sunday, September 3, 2006

Counting Down To My October Marathons...

September will be a busy month for me. This is where I step up a gear in my training for my marathons in October. Currently, I have registered for the Baltimore Marathon (14 Oct), Mystic Country Marathon (22 Oct) and Marine Corps Marathon (29 Oct). Since this will be my 4th time running a back-to-back marathon, I see no problem in completing the Baltimore and Mystic Country Marathons. However, I am not still unsure if I'm able to do the Marine Corps Marathon. Nevertheless, I have signed up for the Marine Corps Race Director Boot Camp! So if I feel that I've not recovered well enough to run, I will get the chance to hands-on and check out how a proper marathon race is being conducted. Who knows, as I may get a chance to meet the elite runners and even take pictures with them after their wins! Wow! The thought of this really excites me. : )

For today, I hope to go down to Bugis California Fitness to run and pump some weight after I have clear my work and hope I am able to put in an uninterrupted training from now till 12 October. Wish me loads of luck!

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

All the best to u in your coming martharon ! :)