Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Healthy Eating...

Today marks one week of eating dinner at home. :) I am the most fortunate sister in the world: having a brother who enjoys cooking as much as I enjoy running. Everyday for the past 7 days, we ate different pasta or rice, and drank different soup. Soup is my favourite dish. I don't know why but I just love drinking soup, including the 3-in-1 soup packet. But of course the soup my brother prepared is a trillion times better. And he usually cooks one big bowl which even though I love to drink, had trouble finishing all of it since its just the two of us drinking the soup. And guess what? I have put on 2kg!!! Gosh, it must be the good food I ate for the past week. I don't know how to tell my brother not to cook so much, else he will think that I don't like the soup he cooks. :( The other way would be to run more, exercise more and strength-train more. Alright! That shall be the way to conquer my weight gain. So that I can continue to enjoy my brother's culinary skill, and at the same time to eat more healthily. :p

No comments: